Saturday, February 26, 2011

And so, the journey begins...

Hi! My names Alison.  I am currently a sophomore in New Jersey.  Next year, I want to live in Germany, as an exchange student.  I wanted a way to keep a nice record of everything exchange related, and I decided that a blog was a great way to do that- from filling out the very first paper, to stepping off the plane in America at the end of the year, this blog will be an up to date review of the exciting, boring, happy, sad, infuriating, insulting, traumatic, hilarious, exhilarating, , thrilling, life-changing, new, old, and of course, embarrassing experiences that are sure to take place in the next year and a half.  So follow me, and I'll take you with me as I explore the crazy, unexplainable, unbelievable, unfathomable thing we call life.  Its just my hopefully understandable and possibly entertaining ramblings of me, Alison. I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Well, at least the way I see it. Let's get started. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment